We are a youth-led group that focuses on health, environmental and social justice by identifying and addressing the safety and health concerns of our community through education, service and advocacy.
Our fundamental principles are to:
- Incorporate environmental and social justice concerns as a significant priority in public decision-making.
- Seek alternative practices and procedures to minimize negative impacts on the community and the environment.
- Conserve natural resources and restore environmental quality.
- Consider the social and economic impacts of BOLD’s environmental, public safety and health policies; and encourage a participatory process in developing these policies.
- Promote awareness, local action, and holistic thinking