We focus on environmental and social justice by identifying and addressing the safety and health concerns of our community through education, service and advocacy.
Our fundamental principles are to:
- Incorporate environmental and social justice concerns as a significant priority in public decision-making.
- Seek alternative practices and procedures to minimize negative impacts on the community and the environment.
- Conserve natural resources and restore environmental quality.
- Consider the social and economic impacts of BOLD’s environmental, public safety and health policies; and encourage a participatory process in developing these policies.
- Promote awareness, local action, and holistic thinking